The multihull cruising school offers you a complete, refreshing and exciting course, adapted to each one, according to your notions of navigation and your desires. We can accommodate up to 6 trainees for optimal comfort. The departure of our formations is made of the marines of Cogolin in the heart of the golf of Saint-Tropez.
THE FORMULAS :
The boats are equipped with a heating system, the navigation is open all the year.
- By the day: it is the opportunity for you to discover the boat and its specificities for a purpose of leisure (day with friends) or improvement for a future rental. The minimum number of people is 6 and the maximum capacity is 10.
- At the Weekend: these two or three day getaways will allow beginners to discover the yachting in all conviviality and safety in an idyllic environment. For the experts, it will be an opportunity to continue to progress in terms of navigation while discovering and adapting to the specificities of the multihull. The minimum number of people to board is 4 and maximum 6.
- During the week: during the school holidays or on request throughout the year, Major Boat offers courses from Sunday to Saturday morning. The life on board over several days will allow you to take possession of the boat from a technical point of view but also to understand the field of its possibilities in terms of comfort, speed and ease. Cabin or group booking creates a diversity of nautical projects. Also, different learning themes are at your disposal and the skipper will adapt to your request. The minimum number of people to board is 4 and maximum 6.
- To the day 10 places,
- 6 people
- Minimum for 4 seats
The day program:
All year round depending on boat availability and weather conditions.
The program at the weekend:
- From 11 to 12 november 2017: coastal training (depending on weather conditions)
- From 11 to 12 october 2017 : coastal training
The weekly program:
- From October 21nd to 27th 2017: Free destination (depending on weather conditions)
If you have any other availability do not hesitate to send us your project by requesting a quotation.